USEC Golden Week Blank Sailing Contingency Plans
Please be informed that during the upcoming China’s National Golden Week period in October 2020, CMA CGM will make the following service adjustments.
Cargo for the impacted services will be rolled to the next week’s sailing or shifted to the alternative services listed.
Below please find the CMA CGM Blank Sailing Program:
PEX 3 – Cargo originally booked on 0PG7XE1MA will be delayed to 0PG7ZE1MA
VESPUCCI – EVER LEADING (OVC7FE1MA) – ETD Qingdao 06-OCT
1. All Boston cargo will load on next Vespucci voyage – EVER LIBERAL (0VC5PE1MA) – ETD Qingdao 13-OCT: ETA delay 7 days
2. Qingdao / Ningbo / Pusan and Pusan transshipment cargo to Charleston to be routed via Hong Kong & will load on the South Atlantic Express – OOCL BRUSSELS (0UP7PE1MA) – ETD Hong Kong 01-OCT: ETA delay 2 days
3. Shanghai cargo to Savannah / Charleston / New York will load on the South Atlantic Express – OOCL BRUSSELS (0UP7PE1MA) – ETD Shanghai 06-OCT
• ETA New York: advance 10 days
• ETA Savannah: delay 2 days
• ETA Charleston: delay 2 days
4. Qingdao / Ningbo / Pusan and Pusan transshipment cargo to Savannah / New York will switch to the Manhattan Bridge Service – COSCO FORTUNE (0MB71E1MA) – ETD Qingdao 04-OCT
• ETA New York: advance 7 days
• ETA Savannah: delay 7 day